Friday, January 9, 2009

Bird Hotel

Here is another table I have been working on. It used to be a telephone table that belonged to my Mom. It was painted brown with a rusty drawer handle. So I sanded and primed it. Then paintd it white. I used a birdhouse stencil and traced it with carbon paper. For the handle I used a black rustproof paint.
Then I started to paint the house itself. Just a few more touch ups and it will be done. Great in the gazebo at the cottage, along with my other painted tables.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tootsie said...

I love it!!!! It is sunny outside today...and it is giving me the urge to spring it up a bit in my house! either that or to fall asleep on the sofa with the sun warming me! lol
have a great weekend!

Decor To Adore said...

How adorable. Is it "cheap" to stay there?